This course is designed to address the challenges of Shaping, Cleaning, and Obturation of canals in three dimensions for the general dentist.
Dr Moore will provide you with simple and predictable protocols to assess, clean, and seal canal preparations.
Over the last few years improvements in endodontic technologies have enabled the efficient and successful removal of infection, whilst maintaining the structural integrity of the tooth, both of which lead to long-term predictability. Participants will have the opportunity during the interactive practical session to experience the new instruments and obturation techniques and apply Dr Moore’s protocols.
Aims and Objectives:
• Diagnosis and Access; the fundamental requirements for access are reviewed and basic rules for minimal but adequate access
• Three-dimensional shaping, anatomically driven
• Three-dimensional intra-canal disinfecting
• Obturation techniques using bioceramic sealers
• microscope instruction and hands-on experience
• Referral – Danger zones, what to look for.
Spaces are limited so register now to secure your place today!