Predictable Restorations with Direct Resin – An approach utilising injectable composites
Presented by Dr Anthony Mak
This short webinar presents a novel injection technique for composite restorations that provides a precise and predictable method for translating a diagnostic wax-up or a pre-existing diagnostic model into composite restorations by the utilisation of highly filled flowable and injectable materials.
- Flowable Injection Technique: Concept.
- Protocols Why, When, How?
- Treatment Planning, diagnostic mock and wax up, alternate tooth technique.
- Digital vs Analog
- Fabrication of the clear silicone template
- Step-by-Step Clinical sequence for the flowable injection technique