What to Expect when we Return to Work with Dental Lasers
Presented by Angie Wallace
Angie Wallace will discuss how to enhance your practice and provide optimal care for your patients. This course will cover the basics in physics and fundamentals of lasers in dentistry and how to best use dental lasers to benefit your patients.
- Understand where lasers fit on the electromagnetic spectrum and what wavelength they operate in
- Review case studies to understand what lasers can do in the hands of a dental clinician
- Understand how to utilize a laser in periodontal pockets
- Gain knowledge of how to care for your laser
- Learn the benefits of what the laser can do for you patients